Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Safari 6 Won't Load Certain Web Pages

I have installed Mountain Lion on two machines. One is working great. But, on the other, there are certain web pages that won't load in Safari 6.

• Facebook
  • Apple Discussions

I've reset Safari and cleaned up cache using OnyX. Has anyone else experienced this? Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks, Greg

iMac, OS X Mountain Lion, 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7, 16GB RAM

Posted on Jul 25, 2012 2:51 PM

51 replies

Jul 26, 2012 11:17 AM in response to Israel Tinajero

I am having the same problem with Safari. Won't open Facebook and various other pages. I have tried zapping all the cache and cookies and everything. Also I think I unistalled Rapport with a command line in Terminal. Worked for three seconds. Even just getting to this page was not easy. YouTube wasn't working, no videos played but now that seems to be resolved. Very odd. And frustrating.

Jul 26, 2012 2:45 PM in response to Gregory McBride

did not sort the problem for me. i have 4 mac's 3 upgraded to mountain lion, one still on lion

all 3 mountain lion will not log into any secure website. i have tried another router and the same.

my lion imac works fine on any site

what i find odd is, if i teather my 3g from my iphone to my mountain lion mac's they work fine...

tried using googles dns , same problem.

Safari 6 Won't Load Certain Web Pages

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.