Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to sync numbers, keynote and pages across all devices with Mountain lion

I have downloaded mountain lion, updated pages, keynote and numbers across all devices. How is it that you can make changes to a document and it does it across all devices. I have icloud enabled on all devices but changes I made on a mac numbers doc are not showing on ipad numbers.

Posted on Jul 25, 2012 4:14 PM

4 replies

Jul 25, 2012 5:00 PM in response to Gabriel Garay1

make sure that the spreadsheet file you have open is saved to icloud. You can do this by picking icloud after pressing the save as button. If you already have the spreadsheet saved on your Mac, you can pick "move to" on the file menu and then choose iCloud.

Then when you make the changes, they appear on the device you're not using once you save your work.

I haven't been able to get it to work almost instantaneously like it does on Google drive for Google Docs. I guess that's more for collaboration whereas this is just meant for one person with their multiple idevices.

Hope that helps you.

Nov 11, 2012 2:40 PM in response to Gabriel Garay1

All, I had the same/similar problem with keynote presentatinos not sycing in iCloud from MacBook Pro to my iPhone 4S. I'm using latest ML and iOS 6. When I loaded keynote on my Mac and iPhone, I did not see my saved MAC keynote presentation on my iPhone keynote app. I had to delete my iCloud account on my iPhone and re-sign in. This refresh worked and my keynote presentations are synced across Mac and iPhone.

how to sync numbers, keynote and pages across all devices with Mountain lion

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.