Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can no longer change display resolutions in menubar!!!

While I appreciate the WORKing features in Mountan Lion, as conmpaired to Lion... I really do not apprciate standards being broken!

For as long as I can remember we have been able to change, on the fly, threw a menu option the resolution of the display. With the introduction of Mt. Lion this is no longer the case.

As somone who really liked this feature I am disapointed that Apple would choose to remove it. Just as with iCal/Calendar when they removed features that people likes there will (should) be an out cry.

All in all, Apple's head long RUSH to try and make the computer into an iOS device continues, and continues to cause people like me to consider (for the first time in 20 years) it may be time to chage OSes.

just my $0.02

MBP 15" 2.66 i7/4Gig RAM 500HD/7200, Mac OS X (10.6.3), Bookendz doc to Dell u2711

Posted on Jul 25, 2012 5:59 PM

There are no replies.

can no longer change display resolutions in menubar!!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.