Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

where are my iWeb photos?

I had photos in iWeb and gallery , where did they go, I did agree to go with iCloud, but I don't see where the photos with the mobile me links were sent.

Thanks

iMac Superdrive, Mac OS X (10.4.3)

Posted on Jul 25, 2012 6:36 PM

1 reply

Jul 25, 2012 6:51 PM in response to xenasue3

What happened to MobileMe Gallery?

Galleries published to MobileMe are no longer available. However, for a limited time, you can still save copies of all photos and movies published to your gallery. If you have a Mac, it is likely that most of your gallery photos are already in iPhoto. If not, you can sync your gallery photos to your iPhoto library. You can also download your photos and movies directly from the web. Please read this article for details.

iCloud does NOT allow you to host your web sites. You can continue to use iWeb but, will need a 3rd party web host to upload your websites to. Depending on the version of iWeb you are using you have a couple of publishing options:

iWeb '09 (3.0.4) you can publish to an FTP Server or a local folder. ( With the built in FTP in iWeb you will end up with an address like "www.YourDomain.com/sitename/Home.html )

iWeb '08 you can publish your website to a local folder

I have been using IX Webhosting for several years with little to no problems "usually the problem was something I did" and they have been quick to solve any issue I have come across. The have plans that start at $3.95 a mo (USD) and their customer service is top notch.

http://jeffnitschke.com/IXWebHosting.html

http://jeffnitschke.com/wordpress/2012/06/how-do-i-move-my-mobileme-site-ix-web- hosting-blog/

"I may receive some form of compensation, financial or otherwise, from my recommendation or link."

where are my iWeb photos?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.