Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Have just changed to Apple and use Aperture photo manager...I want to drag photos to a website uploader as I used to with PC... photo drags across but does not drop in website uploader box - what do I need to do?

I am new to Aperture. I want to use the retough tool but it says: You must option-click on the image to define a source point. .... But I do not know how to 'Option Click" Can anyone help me out?

iMac

Posted on Jul 26, 2012 12:20 AM

2 replies

Jul 26, 2012 3:45 AM in response to Wriggle

Option-click means: hold down the option key (⌥) and click with the mouse or the trackpad at the source point where you want to clone from. On some keyboards the option key is labeled "alt" instead of "option". If you have a three-button mouse you may want to use the right mouse key instead of holding down the option key.

Regards

Léonie

Have just changed to Apple and use Aperture photo manager...I want to drag photos to a website uploader as I used to with PC... photo drags across but does not drop in website uploader box - what do I need to do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.