Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is there any information about using iCloud on a Mac with multiple user accounts (Mountain Lion)

When upgrading to Mountain Lion, you are asked to sign in using your iCloud ID. I don't understand how to set up the proper synching of "stuff" if your Mac has multiple user accounts, and they each have their own iCloud ID.

The whole issue of supporting multiple users on a Mac and making everything easy to understand with regard to iTunes and iCloud is, in my opinion, currently in a state of disaster. Apple needs to address this. They have conveniently made it a non-issue on iPads by not allowing multiple users. I can tell you that as one of the resident iOS and Apple experts in my office, most of the questions I get from others (not work-related) are on this topic. It needs to be easier to understand and accomplish.

Thanks in advance for any information you have on this subject.

iMac (20-inch Early 2009), OS X Mountain Lion

Posted on Jul 26, 2012 5:20 AM

There are no replies.

Is there any information about using iCloud on a Mac with multiple user accounts (Mountain Lion)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.