Skip navigation

The music in my IPhoto slideshows skips and pauses

199 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Jul 26, 2012 8:55 AM by topcop1 RSS
topcop1 Level 1 Level 1 (5 points)
Currently Being Moderated
Jul 26, 2012 8:55 AM

A couple of weeks back I had a problem with both my slides and music skipping and pausing.  I followed the recommendation repairing the library.

It continued so we visited Apple and they recommended a hard drive replacement. So once we got the new hard drive a restore was done for all our files including pictures in IPhoto.  We also installed the recent update to IPhoto 11 - version 9.3.2,  and was are operating with Lion 10.7.3.

We re-created the slideshows with the same music and pictures and although the pictures move along fine, the music still skips and pauses (for 1-2 seconds).  Some of the music is from our ITunes Library and some is from the stock music available with the slideshow feature.  With either, it skips and pauses.  I have checked the Itunes we are using and they play fine in ITunes.  We have even tried different music, with the same results.

Jim

MAC OS.X

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• This solved my question - 10 points
  • This helped me - 5 points
This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use.