Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Synch with Yahoo Calendar

Synch with Yahoo Calendar. Can no longer sync since upgarde to Mountain Lion. When I open Calendar this is what I see: The URL //caldav. calendar.yahoo.com/principals/users/my name/ encountered HTTP error 302. Make sure the URL is correct.

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X Mountain Lion

Posted on Jul 26, 2012 10:42 AM

5 replies

Jul 30, 2012 9:25 AM in response to Bud Perry

I discovered a manual temp fix. If you go into Calendar Preferences and highlight the Yahoo account and switch off the "Enable this Account" box, and then check the box again to Enable it, the calendar will be updated. It will not update automatically. You will still see the message about "failed" but at least for the moment it is updated. This IS a Mt Lion issue as I have no problems on one computer still on Lion or any ipad, iPhone devices. Let me know if Apple Supoort has a solution.

Oct 4, 2012 9:11 AM in response to miramarbeach

Try this:

http://help.yahoo.com/kb/index?page=content&id=SLN5728&actp=search&viewlocale=en _US&searchid=1349366800736&locale=en_US&y=PROD_MAIL_ML

Instead of signing up for calendar, sign up your yahoo e-mail. Then go to system prefs>Mail, Calendar and Contacts

There you can check Calendar and if you wish un-check e-mail.

Calendar has been syncing with no errors since I did this.

Success!

Synch with Yahoo Calendar

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.