Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Experiencing issues downloading files after upgrading to Mountain Lion

For some reason post Mountain Lion install I'm having all kinds of issues trying to download files from the Internet. I run an indie geek site, and have access to various PR companies FTP servers and Assets sites. I can usually click on the assets (video files), and they download perfectly. For some reason that is not the case anymore after moving to Mountain Lion. The download starts, and then it just sits there spinning its wheels and never finishes. This is happening in Safari 6 as well as Google Chrome. I couldn't even download a .dmg from Downloads.net. They just get stuck. See screen cap.

I have tested these same downloads on my Win 7 desktop, and they all worked perfectly, so that's why I've limited my issue to something on my Mountain Lion equipped MBP 2011 13".

Anyone else seeing this? Any suggestions? I've tried just about everything.User uploaded file

MacBook Pro, OS X Mountain Lion

Posted on Jul 26, 2012 11:10 AM

There are no replies.

Experiencing issues downloading files after upgrading to Mountain Lion

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.