Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I hate hate hate hate Safari 6.0!!

I do not like this layout AT ALL. I like my search bar and the address bar separate and I hate how wide the tabs are at the top. If theres anyway to undo the update, it would be much appreciated... although you probably cant..

MacBook Pro (13-inch Late 2011), Mac OS X (10.7.4)

Posted on Jul 26, 2012 8:51 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 26, 2012 11:29 PM

Sorry Callie but once you have the software installed, it's not possible to revert.

However, if you'd like to take a minute and provide feedback to Apple, you can > Apple - Safari - Feedback

You're not alone. Check out, "More Like This" right side of this window.

10 replies

Aug 9, 2012 8:43 AM in response to calliemcdonald

It seems Safari 6 has also turned off color management for html/css defined colors. To illustrate this problem I have attached a screen shot.

On the left side you see a div with background-color: rgb(150,195,30) set in css and on the right side you can see another div with background-image: url(…) set to a jpeg image with an identical color fill and embedded sRGB profile. What happens is, that Safari 6 takes the CSS value and applies the monitor profile, but honors the sRGB profile of the background image and converts it to the monitor color space. This behavior is really annoying because CSS defined colors will look differently even on calibrated screens.

User uploaded file

I hate hate hate hate Safari 6.0!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.