Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I really need help. im traveling to the philippines next month and i want to bring my 13 inch macbook. I am just worried about the voltage. is there difference in voltage here in australia and in the philippines?

i called apple and the person said i just need to buy an adapter for philippines type of plugs that has 2 parallel metal thing on the plug. philippines has 220VAC, 60Hz and im not pretty sure whats the voltage on my white macbook. can someone help me on what to do?

MacBook (13-inch Late 2009)

Posted on Jul 27, 2012 12:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 27, 2012 1:06 AM

your mac has auto voltage switching. all you need to worry about is the adapter. http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1981

1 reply

I really need help. im traveling to the philippines next month and i want to bring my 13 inch macbook. I am just worried about the voltage. is there difference in voltage here in australia and in the philippines?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.