Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Insight on exception raised errors

hi. i have been getting a lot of "exception raised, do you wish to debug?" errors on a game i'm running since i upgraded to lion. the game i'm running is irrelevant because i'm not asking for help on how to solve this issue, i just want some more information about this type of error. i tried googling it, but all i seem to find is posts on various gaming support websites. apparently this issue happens a lot in games and has been appearing since before lion was released (mine just didn't start happening until lion). my question is, is there anything in particular that provokes this type of error? what kind of factors go into this error, and exactly what kind of error is it? i understand that it gives you a choice to debug, yes or no, and i've read that if you hit no, it theoretically should let you keep running the application at least long enough to save your data. in my case, no matter if i press yes or no, the application still crashes. others have been having this issue, and we still don't know what causes it. what i'm trying to do is simply gather as much information about this type of error as i can so i can better understand it. can anyone offer any insight?

Posted on Jul 27, 2012 12:46 AM

There are no replies.

Insight on exception raised errors

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.