Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

There was an error in the App Store. Please try again later. (100)

I am still unable to purchase Mountain Lion from the Mac App Store - after 2 days! I keep getting the error: 'We could not complete your request. There was an error in the App Store. Please try again later. (100)'

This is a pathetic launch.

I believe that I am a Mac early adopter. Apple should, quite rightly, be getting alot of stick with the way that Mountain Lion has launched. If I were an Apple founder, I would be upset. In addition, uSoft and other competitors could be smiling with glee.

For me, it's the fourth major disappointment from Apple and it goes against the principle of good design, strict control of the experience, and good planning.

p.s The other disappointments are:

1. Not being able to update apps in iTunes that I purchsed with my Apple ID - before I moved to the US App store

2. Not being able to ditch my gmail.com email address because Apple doesn't allow a me.com address as an Apple ID

3. Not being able to merge Apple ID's

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.7)

Posted on Jul 27, 2012 2:04 AM

1 reply

There was an error in the App Store. Please try again later. (100)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.