Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Error: "You have “Server” 1.4.3." with server app installed with Mountain Lion Server

Problem 1: I installed Mountain Lion bought from Apps store in new partition. I get the following Error: "You have “Server” 1.4.3." with server app installed with Mountain Lion Server that was installed on my Mac Mini.

Problem 2: (Possibly related) The server app installed in a new partition for Mountain Lion on my MacBook does not give this error, but will not connect to the server on the Mac Mini.

Questions: Is the Server app not supposed to work on the Mountain Lion Server? If it is, how do I get the correct version?

Mac mini, OS X Mountain Lion, OS X 10.8 (12A269)

Posted on Jul 27, 2012 5:35 AM

5 replies

Jul 28, 2012 5:09 PM in response to BDAqua

I understand that. In my applications folder on my MacBook Pro I have an application Server Version 2.0.23 (127.7) that allows me to manage or connect to a server. I have the same icon in my OS X 10.7 server on my Mac-Mini and in my MacBook Pro from when I downloaded the server without installing.

I don't know why that icon in the instaled Mac-Mini mountain lion server shows up as version 1.4.3.

About this Mac shows OS X Version 10.8 instaled and running.

Error: "You have “Server” 1.4.3." with server app installed with Mountain Lion Server

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.