Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Album Artwork missing from Music folder but not from iTunes..Why?

Hi!,

I recently just upgraded from Lion to Mountain Lion. I'm running iTunes version 10.6.3 and I noticed that in my music folder all my artwork is missing from all my icons. When I do a quick look it's all gone. When I open itunes all my artwork is there and visible just like it was. In turn having all this data missing in my music folder has cause the "Album Artwork Screensaver" to tell me I have no album artwork... but I do. I'm so lost and can't figure it out!! Anyone out there having the same issue or have any workarounds that I may be able to try.

Thanks!!,

Machew

MacBook Pro, OS X Mountain Lion

Posted on Jul 27, 2012 2:36 PM

6 replies

Aug 2, 2012 12:37 AM in response to oobaa

Same problem here. I have all my Album Artwork in iTunes, but I cann not see it in the Finder. It also seems that I can not embed the Album Cover in the mp3-tag. I allways did the embedding with the help of an apple script. That won´t work since I upgraded to ML. So I do not see any Album Artwork in other applications, e.g. Synology audiostation (NAT).

Please Apple, fix that!!!!

Karsten

Album Artwork missing from Music folder but not from iTunes..Why?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.