Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Safari 6 - Let me know when 6.2 is available ..

Updated to Mountain Lion and got Safari 6.

Some issues I'm having with Safari 6:

- If I go to eg: the Yahoo 7 news page, I get text but no images, no still images/pictures. Is this a seting I have to change?

- If I go to eg: the APPLE website, videos play but no still images/pictures. (Same as previous). The grey naviagtion bar across the top of the screen is there but there's no text to indicate what each is eg: STORE, MAC, iPod, iPhone etc.

- No ACTIVITY window. Please put it back in, it was one of the better features in Safari.

Overall, I like some of the new features, but until it works properly I'll be using CHROME. Which I'm doing now.

thanks.

Robert.

Posted on Jul 27, 2012 4:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 13, 2012 1:12 AM

- If I go to eg: the Yahoo 7 news page, I get text but no images, no still images/pictures. Is this a seting I have to change?

Yes there is it appears. Under "Develop" I noticed "Disable Images" checked. After unchecking it, images started appearing again. So why was it on in the first place? Weird.

Robert.

1 reply

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.