Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iWork iCloud Documents support doesn't work

Pages doesn't work with iCloud docs on my MacBook Air (Montain Lion). There was a message, I should update Pages, but App Store doesn't find any updates for my iWork. I don't have the cloud file dialog with pages on my mac at the office: everything works fine (afert update via App Store). Same on Numbers and Keynote.

Can I install iCloud Documents Support for iWorks manual?

And yes, I tried to de-activate and activate Documents support in control panel.

MacBook Air, OS X Mountain Lion, iWork

Posted on Jul 28, 2012 6:26 AM

10 replies

Jul 28, 2012 7:45 AM in response to Winston Churchill

Yes I tried, but there are no updates available. Everthing works fine, I only miss the iCloud documents dialog, if I start Pages (or Numbers or Keynote). There was an message, when I start Pages after Mountain Lion installation, for a update of Pages, it changed to the App Store but nothing happened. In the office, same, but there was a update available for Pages and now there I have the iCloud documents dialog, if a start Pages.

I mean this one...

User uploaded file

Jul 28, 2012 8:12 AM in response to Winston Churchill

Pages 09: 4.1 (923)

are you saying that the applications that you installed on your works computer, have updated using the Mac App Store.

Yes.

By any chance, when you refer to your office computer, is it a different computer or is it just a second account on the same computer

It's a different computer. There it's a iMac, here it's a MacBook Air.

Jul 28, 2012 10:15 AM in response to RetoZH

To be honest, I have been under the impression that anything installed via any other method than through the Mac App Store cannot be updated via the Mac App Store. I may of course however, be incorrect about this. Are you absolutely certain, that the applications installed on your office computers were installed from a DVD.

When you look in the purchased section of the Mac App Store on your home computer, do you see the iWork applications or not.

iWork iCloud Documents support doesn't work

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.