Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

technical support expired for my new ipod touch

what does it mean when it syas that the technical support has expired for my new ipod touch. i checked it using the seriel number of my ipod touch. it shouldnt be expired for a newly bought ipod touch, aint it?

Posted on Jul 28, 2012 11:20 AM

7 replies

Jul 28, 2012 11:29 AM in response to t.ari

this happened when i was checking on my coverage status for my new ipod touch.repairs and service coverage says active, but technical support says expired. die the retailer trying to cheat me by selling me an old model? because it cant be expired, cant it? for the newly bought new 4th gen model? all new, cannot be happening.

Jul 28, 2012 11:39 AM in response to lllaass

i bought it yesterday at apple retailer at pc world mall in London. when i reached home, i opened apple website, and when straight to support page, typed in the seriel number in the coverage status section.and there it was, it said technical support expired, and repairs and coverage service active. i still keep the dated purchase receipt. have i been cheated? coz i didnt open the box yet, if its true that ive been cheated, im goin to return back the product to them.

technical support expired for my new ipod touch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.