Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have my iPhone 4s plugged into a dock and the dock connected to an amplifier, the problem is that the amplifier doesn't have a volume changer and when i plug in the iPhone into the dock the iPhones volume bar disappears. how can i change the volume?app?

Hi

I have my iPhone 4s plugged into a dock and the dock connected to an amplifier with 2 speakers and a bass, the problem is that the amplifier doesn't have a volume changer and when i plug in the iPhone into the dock the iPhone´s volume bar disappears and im not allowed to change the volume and its very loud. how can i change the volume? is there an app? any ideas??(my dock doesnt have infrared remote controller 😟)

TY!!!!

IPHONE 4 DOCK-OTHER, iOS 5.1.1

Posted on Jul 28, 2012 11:44 AM

There are no replies.

I have my iPhone 4s plugged into a dock and the dock connected to an amplifier, the problem is that the amplifier doesn't have a volume changer and when i plug in the iPhone into the dock the iPhones volume bar disappears. how can i change the volume?app?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.