Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Java plug-in issue: Can't download Dark Knight Rises soundtrack bonus content

The new DKR soundtrack has bonus content you can get through watertowermusic.com (WB's music site). The site download works on java. I usually have no problem with Java on my Mac, but this time it's not working. I run Chrome normally, and the java applet on the site just sites there thinking about loading the content. When I use Safari however it says I have an inactive plug-in; however I checked the java plug-in and it's running.

Is there a way to restart or reinstall the java plug-in or java content for the mac (since I learned it's handed out with Apple updates) because my mac software is up to date. Has anyone else had a problem like this or had this problem with this particular content?

Thanks for any help or work around you can offer.

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on Jul 28, 2012 3:37 PM

1 reply

Java plug-in issue: Can't download Dark Knight Rises soundtrack bonus content

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.