Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can I delete an album from my computer and re-download from my purchases? I bought an album and some of the songs only play partof the way through and some won't play at all. One of them says this computer is not authorized to play this trac.

can I delete an album from my computer and re-download from my purchases? I bought an album and some of the songs only play partof the way through and some won't play at all. One of them says this computer is not authorized to play this trac.

Windows Vista

Posted on Jul 29, 2012 8:03 AM

1 reply

Jul 29, 2012 8:20 AM in response to gringo30dls

Assuming you are in a region where you are allowed to redownload your past music purchases, delete the broken tracks only from your iTunes library, go to the iTunes Store home page, click the Purchased link from the Quick Links section in the right-hand column, then select Music and Not on this computer. You should find download links for your tracks there.

If you don't see them straight away it may help to restart iTunes. While downloading select Downloads in the left-hand column and make sure Allow Simultaneous Downloads is unticked.

If the problem persists, or that facility is not yet available in your region, contact the iTunes Store support staff through the report a problem links in your account history, or via Contact Support.

See also: HT2519 - Downloading past purchases from the App Store, iBookstore, and iTunes Store

tt2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.