Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Enable Debug menu in Calendar app

There was a way to enable iCal's Debug menu in Lion. How can I do the same with Calendar in Mountain Lion?

Posted on Jul 29, 2012 10:10 AM

7 replies

Aug 1, 2012 11:34 PM in response to Mark Aceto

It seems that a lot of people looking for a solution for this, so do i!

i find it quite handy to change tge amount of days are a shown or open a specific calendar in a single window.

the old terminal command does not work any more, due to that apple changed the name of the application, but even exchanging the name to 'Calendar' won't work.

I tried tools like Mountain Tweak but had no success even if the program offers the option to do so.

it would great if some developer can get back to us.

Thanks

Nov 3, 2012 8:07 AM in response to Mark Aceto

Unfortunately Apple Mail, Calendar and Contacts are all very buggy. My calendar fails continiously to connect to our exchange server until I delete the calendar cache (~/Library/Calendars/Calendar\ Cache) and let Calendar rebuild it. Works for about an hour before the cache file gets corrupted again. Can't make heads or tails out of the gibberish in the log files and the error message that Calendar provides is just as useless.

11/3/12 10:57:15.720 AM CalendarAgent[7265]: [com.apple.calendar.store.log.exchange.queue] [error = Error Domain=CalExchangeErrorDomain Code=-1 "Calendar can’t refresh the account “Exchange”." UserInfo=0x7fbf1a55f4f0 {NSLocalizedFailureReason=The account "Exchange" currently can’t be refreshed., CalFailedOperationKey=<CalExchangeCreateTaskOperation: 0x7fbf18c0a660>, NSLocalizedDescription=Calendar can’t refresh the account “Exchange”.}]

(yea, deleting the cache, launching Calendar, letting it take its time rebuild, works again for a little while)

Anyway, need that caldav queue menu back to see what is going on just before the failure... The rest of the menu was rather handy too as a good percentage of my time using my Mac is debugging Apple's software.

Enable Debug menu in Calendar app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.