Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Macbook pro 15" dual graphics Colours change

Hi, recently after I have updated to Mountain lion, when my Macbook switches graphics, from Intel HD 3000, to AMD HD 6750, the colours change in this weird way, witch it didn't before i updated. When I'm on the Intell graphics, everything seems darker than the AMD, but also more realistic. They use the same standard colour LCD setting. Also when I go into a game fx: Counter strike source, and changes the Monitor gamma, on the AMD, the colours get more dark when I turn it down, witch normally is reversed? This is really annoying because when I launch apps, it switches automatic and the colours change. I dont know if its a driver problom or what so ever, I have not received any Updates available in the App store. This annoys me really much. Or is it just normal, have any other experienced this?

I use a Macbook Pro 15" Ultimo 2011 2.2 ghz

Help we be very much appreciated :-)

Posted on Jul 29, 2012 11:58 AM

1 reply

Macbook pro 15" dual graphics Colours change

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.