Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

low battery in macbook air 2012 11"

Hi ... I bought a macbook air 2012 11" the 20th of july the mac come with LION and it's ok .... the battery have life of 3-4 hours ... But i upgraded to Mountain Lion the Friday and my MBA only last longer 1-2 hours ... and i'm scared, in colombia don't have a Apple Store :C

when i played Crysis 2 in LION the MBA was cold every time and the ventilators ( fans ) don't sound, when i plug the magsafe2 and play the ventilators run and normal, the mac walked in 80ºC ( cpu) FOR MUCH ... But the friday the battery don't last more than 3 hours the mountain lion freeze 1 time my mac and y OFF whit the botton 😟

When i play crysis 2 in mountain lion WHITOUT the magsafe plug ... The mac reach 100ºC ( CPU and CORES and the SSD 65ºC ) the ventilators run and run like that want fly 😢 and the battery only last 1 hour ( playing )

i don't play when i charging the mac ... i'm scared .. is my first MBA :C anyone can help me please

Sorry for my bad english ... mi mother tonge is the Spanish 🙂

Other thing my LCD COLOR is like yellow ... but i put it in RGB GENERIC and it look cool .... gray and whit the blacks more deffinided .. that is normal ?

Thanks a lot !!!!

MacBook Air, OS X Mountain Lion, Macbook air 2012 11"

Posted on Jul 29, 2012 3:16 PM

There are no replies.

low battery in macbook air 2012 11"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.