374 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Aug 5, 2012 1:23 AM by Bilbo_cheshire
- Connect your iPod to the PC and run chkdsk, to fix any iPod diskerror, then disconnect it, after chkdsk complete.
- Disconnect your PC from Internet. (just to make sure no nasties creep into your system while you syncing.
- Stop the Antivirus program
- Connect your iPod to the PC, using a high speed USB 2.0 port at the back of your PC.
- Disconnect all other USB devices, and dont use USB Hubs
- When iTunes Open up, Restore your iPod please, this is for iTunes to map correctly, to fix the corrupted filesystem.
- When Restore complete, eject the iPod and reconnect again.