Skip navigation

Macbook Pro with Retina, Mountain Lion graphic jitters

22881 Views 56 Replies Latest reply: Mar 15, 2014 4:26 AM by George Sid RSS
1 2 3 4 Previous Next
Faidoca Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)
Currently Being Moderated
Jul 30, 2012 8:34 AM

Lion wasn't the best performer on my Macbook Pro with Retina, however, the issues that were supposed to be resolved in Mountain Lion seem to have actually gotten worse. Switching spaces and going in and out of Mission Control is still just as laggy, but other problems have arrissen too. For example, scrolling over my dock, the magnification animation is choppy. Also, when I command to show the desktop the windows jitter for a second. Or when scrolling through web pages in safari or chrome, it jitters as I'm scrolling, or when I hit the top and bottom of a page and it snaps back. Overall, the entire expeirence just seems very unpolisshed, and after spending $2,500 on a new machine, I'm pretty dissapointed in the UI experience.

Anyone else experiencing these problem, or have solutions?

Thanks in advance!

MacBook Pro (Retina, Mid 2012), Mac OS X (10.7.4)
1 2 3 4 Previous Next

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Related Articles

Bookmarked By (3)

Legend

• This solved my question - 10 points
  • This helped me - 5 points
This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use.