Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mountain Lion Downloading Problem!

Mountain Lion is not downloading.I dont know whats the problem, the internets working perfectly fine but the downloading bar is absolutely stationary.Anyone facng similar issue? Help please!

Posted on Jul 30, 2012 8:59 AM

7 replies

Jul 30, 2012 2:42 PM in response to Muqueet12

Ok, Try Looking At This And Tell Me If This Helps. See If You Installed Wrong If This Does Not Work Make A Disk And Install It On Virtual Box From A Clean PC If That Works Back Up Your Data And Erase Your Hard Drive By

1. Boot Install
  2. Click On Utillitys
  3. Click Disk Utillity
  4. Click On Your HD
  5. Click Format
  6. If Asked Disk Format Do Mac OS X Jornaled
  7. Then Format And Reboot
  8. Then Boot Computer No Disk
  9. If This Pic Shows You Can Install

User uploaded file

Aug 1, 2012 10:54 PM in response to Apple User Help

Are you Kidding? Whats a "Virtual Box From A Clean PC" If I had have known upgrading to mountain lion was going to be this difficult there is no way I would have done. It is not enough that 3 of my email accounts cant send mail since I upgraded snow leopard prior to trying to install mountain lion. I can say I am totally disillusioned with MAC. We have 2 laptops a desk top an Ipad and 2 Iphones and I think we will be going back to PC's and android phones.

Aug 2, 2012 3:44 AM in response to Muqueet12

When I install OS X Mountain Lion this is the error I get: This copy of the Install OS X Mountain Lion application can't be verified. It may have been corrupted or tampered with during downloading. - Delete this copy of the application, and go to the Purchases page of the Mac App Store to download a new copy.

This is a free upgrade with my purchase of the new rMBP.

I deleted it completely, even from the Trash. I also cleaned my Mac.

When I try to download it from the app store the error shows: The application could not be downloaded. - The installation could not be started. But it's not in the trash anymore. It's totally gone... What else could be the problem?

What should I do? Please help... Thanks.

Mountain Lion Downloading Problem!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.