Newsroom Update

Beginning in May, a special Today at Apple series titled “Made for Business” will offer small business owners and entrepreneurs free opportunities to learn how Apple products and services can support their growth and success. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

[Add Certificate...] hangs in Profile Manager 2 (Mountain Lion)

I just installed Mac OS X Server on Mountain Lion for the sole purpose of configuring a new network profile for my workplace. After configuring my system to enable Profile Manager, I launched the Profile Manager web interface, logged in, went to Device Groups, and created a new profile.

Settings are to include:

General (required): includes general info about the profile itself

Network: configure profile for both wired and wireless 802.1x authentication

Certificates: include two certificates to trust for authentication to the network.

I was able to easily configure General and Network. However, whenever/however I attempt to upload the required certificates, the browser window displays "Uploading <name of certificate file.cer>...", with the spinning indicator and does nothing else, regardless of how long I leave it alone.

Thoughts appreciated. Considered firewall, DNS, etc issues but haven't found anything that may be getting in the way.

Thanks.

MacBook Pro, OS X Server

Posted on Jul 30, 2012 8:33 AM

There are no replies.

[Add Certificate...] hangs in Profile Manager 2 (Mountain Lion)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.