all what i did was copying the iPhoto Library in /user/Picturs/
Where were you copying it to?
Try this: make a temporary, backup copy (select the library and type Command+D) and apply the two fixes below in order as needed:
Launch iPhoto with the Command+Option keys held down and rebuild the library.
Since only one option can be run at a time start with Option #1, followed by #3 and then #4.
Using iPhoto Library Manager to Rebuild Your iPhoto Library
- Download iPhoto Library Manager and launch.
- Click on the Add Library button, navigate to your Home/Pictures folder and select your iPhoto Library folder.
- Now that the library is listed in the left hand pane of iPLM, click on your library and go to the File ➙ Rebuild Library menu option
- In the next window name the new library and select the location you want it to be placed.
- Click on the Create button.
Note: This creates a new library based on the LIbraryData.xml file in the library and will recover Events, Albums, keywords, titles and comments but not books, calendars or slideshows. The original library will be left untouched for further attempts at fixing the problem or in case the rebuilt library is not satisfactory.
Hey Old Toad,
I was browsing through some replies and I saw you answered this question about a year and a half ago....
"Hi, I'm new to iWeb, I've never tried using it before, and I was wondering if you guys had some suggestions as to how I should approach this idea. I don't even know if it's possible to do in iWeb, really, but I'd like to try if it is.
Basically, I want to have several text items on a page (names) that when you hover the mouse over them, an image will appear (corresponding to the name) in another location. Preferably, these would all appear in the same location (so maybe each image is stacked but transparent, and then the rollover removes the transparency for that image?).
Is something like this possible?
Thanks for your time."
I'm having the same question now- but the link that you posted in reply to that no longer works.
Can you help me with this? I would love to see your example and the HTML snippet as well.
It looks like your original files are gone. To check that fack out try the following:
Start over from scratch with new library
Start over with a new library and import the Originals (iPhoto 09 and earlier) or the Masters (iPhoto 11) folder from your original library as follows:
1. Open the library package like this.
2. Launch iPhoto with the Option key held down and, when asked, select the option to create a new library.
3. Drag the Originals (iPhoto 09 and earlier) or the Masters (iPhoto 11) folder from the open iPhoto Library package into the open iPhoto window.
Click to view full size
This will create a new library with the same Events (but not necessarily the same Event names) as the original library but will not keep the metadata, albums, books slideshows and other projects.
Note: your current library will be left untouched for further attempts at a fix if so desired.