Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

where is bonjour?

Since upgrading to Safari version 6, I can no longer find the link to bonjour to access wireless devices. Before 6, If I had an iphone app that I wanted to get a file from, I could click the bookmark icon and there would be an item "bonjour." Now its gone, and if I search for the term bonjour in help menu, there are no results.

Has this been moved?

27" iMac 3.06GHz w/ ATI 4850, Mac OS X (10.6.2), Aluminum MacBook

Posted on Jul 30, 2012 9:42 AM

8 replies

Feb 27, 2015 4:15 PM in response to sancho_p

Okay...so where is BonJour, Setting, "Advanced" tab???

This is what I got from WD for instructions to connect a WD drive/cloud:

To launch the web interface:

1. Launch Safari.
  2. In the Safari toolbar, click the bookmark icon (tooltip: Show all bookmarks).
  3. In the left pane, click Bonjour.
  4. In the right pane, click your My Book Live.
    The My Book Live web interface displays.

Nov 22, 2015 3:18 PM in response to James Thrift

I am trying to get my WD my cloud to play my movies to my tv. (I moved and got new my cloud and had everything loaded to it). We played them through my ex-huband's mac and my cloud. Cannot get mine to do it.

I clicked the boxes to add bonjour to favorites and menu bar. It is still not there. I have most current Safari version on my macbook air. Version 9.0.1

Bonjour is not showing up under fave or book mark after i clicked boxes to add it.

where is bonjour?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.