5 Replies Latest reply: Jul 30, 2012 2:48 PM by Ian R. Brown
RyanManUtd Level 1 (105 points)

Hi there,


I have a simple task but I cannot seemed to figure how to do it.


How do I make a colored rectangle frame around the still picture or video ? Where is this Effects located ?



15.4, Mac OS X (10.6.8), 27" iMac - 4GB RAM, 1TB HDD, 1GB ATI Radeon HD, i5 QuadCore