Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot connect to the App Store since upgrading to Mountain Lion.

I downloaded through the App Store Mountain Lion. Everything is working great except that the App Store app. I keep getting "Cannot connect to the App Store" error message. Is it possible that it's still too much traffic on the servers or a bug in Mountain Lion? App Store worked fine before obviously, otherwise I wouldn't be able to get Mountain Lion. I tried trashing the plist and cache.db several times and still no go. Anybody else have this problem? Help!

iMac, OS X Mountain Lion

Posted on Jul 30, 2012 3:32 PM

13 replies

Nov 5, 2012 1:05 PM in response to Michael Cabelin

This seems to be a bug in the OS. After days looking for an answer, I found one that will probably help those of you that, like me, tried just about everything else that has been suggested in the forums:

http://b.rthr.me/wp/?p=356

I came back to this forum, being one of the latest dealing with this issue, to share this. If it works for you then please do what I did and share it in some other forum on this issue to spread the word.

Apple please fix this bug in the OS !!!

Cannot connect to the App Store since upgrading to Mountain Lion.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.