HT3606: About the Mac OS X v10.5.8 UpdateLearn about About the Mac OS X v10.5.8 Update
HT3606 I have a MacBook with OS 10.4.11 and need OS 10.5 or newer Software for my Canon Digital camera--- any suggestions?
Currently Being ModeratedHT3606 Re: I have a MacBook with OS 10.4.11 and need OS 10.5 or newer Software for my Canon Digital camera--- any suggestions?Jul 30, 2012 5:12 PM (in response to 3vet)
Snow Leopard General requirements
- Mac computer with an Intel processor
- 1GB of memory
- 5GB of available disk space
- DVD drive for installation
- Some features require a compatible Internet service provider; fees may apply.
- Some features require Apple’s MobileMe service; fees and terms apply.
If you need to purchase Snow Leopard you can still purchase a copy from Apple's online store's telesales agents.[1-800-MY-APPLE (1-800-692-7753) or Customer Service and Sales Support at 1-800-676-2775.] Ask for a Sales Representative.
Third-party sources for Snow Leopard are: