Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

why is an ical event in grey and not the calendar colour?

I just downloaded Mountain Lion and opened iCal and found some events in a light grey and not the original calendar color. How do I return these events to the original calendar color?

iMac, OS X Mountain Lion

Posted on Jul 30, 2012 9:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 20, 2013 6:55 PM

I had a similar problem. My calendar is on an Exchange server, so my solution may or may not work for you. Try double clicking on the grey event, select Edit, change anything in the event (e.g., add a period, change the alarm), close the editing window, and then select Refresh Calendars under the View menu. May not work, but it can't do any harm.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 20, 2013 6:55 PM in response to aad440

I had a similar problem. My calendar is on an Exchange server, so my solution may or may not work for you. Try double clicking on the grey event, select Edit, change anything in the event (e.g., add a period, change the alarm), close the editing window, and then select Refresh Calendars under the View menu. May not work, but it can't do any harm.

why is an ical event in grey and not the calendar colour?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.