Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The server encountered an error processing registration. Please try again later.

Hi, I'm sorry for my english, but I can't use iMessage. If I try to login via my apple ID, I get an error message: "The server encountered an error processing registration. Please try again later.". I try everythink I find on this forum (reboot in safe boot, delete plists, change time or change apple ID). I use iMessage on my iPhone 4S and iPad and it's works good, but on MBP it isn't work. Please help.

MacBook Pro, OS X Mountain Lion

Posted on Jul 31, 2012 12:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 2, 2012 1:40 PM

You mean setting date and time automatically didn't work? I got the same problem but it just solved my problem.

2 replies

The server encountered an error processing registration. Please try again later.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.