Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I just applied for an Account but they did not request my ISBN. I may have made an error in completing the information. How can I correct it?

I just applied for an Account but they did not request my ISBN. I may have made an error in completing the information. How can I correct it?

Posted on Jul 31, 2012 2:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 31, 2012 2:21 PM

Which type of account?

Free or paid?

6 replies

Aug 1, 2012 10:13 PM in response to Wendy77

Did you just apply for an account or did you try to upload a book? If you are simply setting up an account, they won't ask you for an ISBN number. They will, however, ask for your tax ID number. After your account is activated, then any time you upload a new book, you will need to supply an ISBN number. Since each book has a unique ISBN, they don't need those numbers to initially set up your account. I hope that helps.

Good luck!

Kara

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.