Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

cannot add yahoo calendar

When I try to add a Yahoo calendar account to Mac Calendar, it cannot find calendar servers on "yahoo.com". My iPhone adds the Yahoo calendar just fine, but Mountain Lion cannot. What could be the problem?

Posted on Jul 31, 2012 5:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 31, 2012 7:41 PM

I have the same issue with Calendar app giving me an HTTP 302 error. I did a lot of trouble shooting then called Apple Support. After answering al their question the tech hade me test the issue on my wife's MBA- same issue. The problem has been escalated, but I think it will take a software update to Mountain Lion to fix it.

12 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 31, 2012 7:41 PM in response to Scotty-H

I have the same issue with Calendar app giving me an HTTP 302 error. I did a lot of trouble shooting then called Apple Support. After answering al their question the tech hade me test the issue on my wife's MBA- same issue. The problem has been escalated, but I think it will take a software update to Mountain Lion to fix it.

Aug 3, 2012 6:39 AM in response to Bud Perry

If you go into calendar preference you can uncheck "enable this account" and then wait till yahoo is deleted. Recheck enable and it will update yahoo. However, this seems to be the only way I have found for this to work. It does not seem to want to update automatically. Yahoo has no problems and works fine on iPad and iPhone and in lion, but not mt lion. I sent a help request to yahoo to no avail. Also provided feedback to apple.

Aug 3, 2012 8:33 PM in response to Bud Perry

It will update any changes I have made to the yahoo calendar after I uncheck the enable button and recheck it again. but as I noted, and you are correct, the error will once again appear and will not update automatically. I need to uncheck and recheck the enable box each time. Again, only takes place with mt lion. This is nothing more than a temp solution if you need to update only once or twice a day. You are correct in that next to the yahoo calendar there is an alert icon indicating the error. But, it has updated the calendar. Now, I did this after first, just one time, deleting and then adding yahoo back in system preferences. Hope this clarifies. No question, the new lion has a problem with yahoo.

Sep 12, 2012 3:12 AM in response to Scotty-H

I think this is actually a Yahoo! problem. I gave up on Yahoo Calendar on my Snow Leopard and Lion installs because it would only sync very, very seldom; most of the time I just got an error message. Now I use Fruux, and I'm much happier (cue cheesy grin and cheery jingle), if for no other reason than Yahoo! offer absolutely no support for that particular product, and simply direct you to the user forums for help.

Sep 16, 2012 11:13 PM in response to Scotty-H

Just adding a little more information. I'm having the same issue. This was the error I first had.

The request (CalDAVRefreshDelegateListQueueableOperation) for account “Yahoo” failed.

I tried deleting the Yahoo account from Cal and then adding back the Yahoo Calendar. The calendar got reloaded properly, but a new error appeared. Now I get this error

The request for account “Yahoo!” failed. The server responded with “502” to operation CalDAVAccountRefreshQueueableOperation.

Hope they fix it. I'm still under the Apple Care so I'll try giving them a call this week.

Another note: Google Calendar seems to sync fine.

cannot add yahoo calendar

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.