Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

HELP! my iPhone reset, can I undo this.

PLEASE HELP ME. I am traveling and something happened to my phone and now it is on the set us as new iphone or restore phone from iTunes. Can I undo this reset!!! The phone is literally in set up mode like when I bought it. it is asking me all the questions like "language" - "county or region" and then "restore from iCloud" (i dont have iCloud) "restore from iTunes" (I am backpacking in Japan and cant really get to my iTunes) or "Set up as new phone"!!!!!

I just want to undo the reset so it goes back to the way it was! Can I do that some way?

iPhone 4S

Posted on Aug 1, 2012 1:14 AM

6 replies

Mar 25, 2014 8:23 AM in response to krista.jonsson

Hiya.

back in december my boyfriend bought a iphone 4s of a friend for me for xmas, When i got round to eventually using it. He hadnt cleared the phone off. I tried doing it but he had put " Find my iphone on it'. I today tried to restore the phone back to its orignal settings, And it came up with an activation screen and his Apple id.

Ive tried getting intouch with the person but he is failing to get back to either of us. Us there any other way this can be done?

HELP! my iPhone reset, can I undo this.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.