Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Photostream not working in Aperture 3.2.4...

Just got an iPhone 4 (not 4S) and am trying to use iCloud. I have activated my account on both the iPhone and my MacBookPro.

Despite this, I am not able to activate Photo Stream. It is checked off when I look at System Preferences, but nothing updates when I take photos. In addition, from what I can tell, I should be able to select the Photo Stream icon across the top of the screen in Aperture and be presented with some settings - however the icon is not activated (doesn't react when I click it).

Any ideas??

Aperture 3, Mac OS X (10.7.4)

Posted on Aug 1, 2012 7:22 AM

1 reply

Aug 1, 2012 7:43 AM in response to bertec

In Aperture you enable the PhotoStream from the Aperture Preferences, in the "Photo Stream" panel of the Preferences, like this.

User uploaded file

Then you can browse the PhotoStream from the "PhotoStream" view in the Library Inspector.

Note: you can enable the PhotoStream only in one library, either Aperture or iPhoto, not in both Applications at the same time.

Regards

Léonie

Photostream not working in Aperture 3.2.4...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.