Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

airplay mirroring with amazon prime?

I was curious that if you have apple TV and an amazon prime account. Could you call up a movie on your laptop, or now Ipad and them mirror it to the apple tv, onto a big screen?

and if you could I'm sure this would take an large amount of bandwith, propoably poor video quality or choppy?

PowerMac, OS X Mountain Lion

Posted on Aug 1, 2012 10:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 19, 2012 3:17 PM

I was able to stream Amazon videos via my 2012 MacBook Air through my AppleTV using Mountain Lion's mirroring feature. It ws a little choppy - not sure if it's my network or Mountain Lion. Amazon now has an app for the iPad, Amazon Instant Video to stream videos to your iPad. However, Amazon has the mirroring to the AppleTV feature turned off on the iPad.

8 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 19, 2012 3:17 PM in response to Jon Lopiano

I was able to stream Amazon videos via my 2012 MacBook Air through my AppleTV using Mountain Lion's mirroring feature. It ws a little choppy - not sure if it's my network or Mountain Lion. Amazon now has an app for the iPad, Amazon Instant Video to stream videos to your iPad. However, Amazon has the mirroring to the AppleTV feature turned off on the iPad.

airplay mirroring with amazon prime?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.