Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lost my phone and need the IMEI number

I've been on holidays for a long time now, 3 Weeks ago, I lost/got my phone stolen in Spain, I reportde this to the local police, and they hadn't got back to me, also they didn't give me a crime number... I rang up Orange, and they sent home and brand new sim and I'm assuming the old sim was barred. The phone has the Find my iPhone app, but wasn't able to access another apple device abroad, by the time I came home(2 days ago), the phone isn't available to search for, so atleast no one can use it. I only just got around to getting round my insurance policy, They've told me I will be able to register my iPhone to my travel insurrance, and then be able to make a claim along with paying the excess. The thing is they need the IMEI number of the phone, but I don't have access to the phone, OBVIOUSLY, and I don't have the packaging. Any idea's on what I should do?

iPhone 4S, iOS 5.1

Posted on Aug 1, 2012 10:38 AM

1 reply

Lost my phone and need the IMEI number

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.