Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I delete iCloud completely?

Okay, I;m not too sure about this. But I don't want iCloud anymore. I want it off my divices and disconnected from my iTunes account so maybe in the future I can have a ''new'' primary email adress and start everything from sctrach. People that I really don't want to talk to and just overall spam have my iCloud primary email, and I know, I know............iCloud told me I wouldn't be able to change this email once I signed up for it. But now I don't want it, I just don't want to remove iCloud from my devices, I just want it completely gone and deleted (such as photostreem off, email deleted, and contacts and so on and on). Is there any way I can delete this iCloud and disconnected from my iTunes so once I try getting on iCloud again I repeat the whole process of strating from scratch"

Posted on Aug 2, 2012 2:44 AM

4 replies

Aug 2, 2012 3:00 AM in response to scryet

If your iTunes login is different then it won't be affected by the removal of the iCloud ID. The iTunes login doesn't have to be the same as the iCloud login - indeed from the security point of view it's probably better if it isn't - but whether you can use the present iTunes login, if different, to log into iCloud depends rather on what it is. It will probably work: just sign in in System Preferences>iCloud with it and enable Mail - you will be asked to create a new @me.com address.

Or you could just create a new Apple ID from scratch and make that your iCloud login, keeping the iTunes login as it is.

How can I delete iCloud completely?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.