Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am unable to restore iCloud emails for July for my iPhone. I have also tried to restore from Time Machine using my Mac which only goes back about 3 days. I have also tried thru iCloud.com - no restore function. Any other way? Thank you

I have tried to restore my July Icloud emails thru settings on my devices. I have also tried to restore thru my time machine, but it only goes back like 3 days. I have also tried thru Icloud.com, but I do not see a restore function. Any other ways to recover? Thanks

mac

Posted on Aug 2, 2012 4:26 AM

1 reply

Aug 2, 2012 8:38 AM in response to jbunti

Email isn't restored from a backup like contacts and Camera roll photos. To be sure iCloud still has your email, log into your account using a computer's browser (icloud.com) and then look at the Mail page. Are any emails there? If not, then you or someone with access to your iCloud account has deleted them. Let us know what you find out.

I am unable to restore iCloud emails for July for my iPhone. I have also tried to restore from Time Machine using my Mac which only goes back about 3 days. I have also tried thru iCloud.com - no restore function. Any other way? Thank you

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.