Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ical not syncing with Blackberry Curve when using iCloud

I recently signed up to sync my contacts and iCal with iCloud. I manually sync my Contacts and iCal using hte BlackBerry DesktopSoftware. Since around the time I activated iCloud, I do not see any new events on my Blackberry Curve 8320. Contacts sync fine. Also, the BB DesktopSoftware shows a calendar that I had created on the MacBook using BusyCal but has since been deleted and no longer shows on iCal.

I have spent hours with the BB Tech support (on Mac) and they have told me that it is a known issue with the Sync Server software on 10.7.4 when also using iCloud. They say this has been fixed in MacOS 10.8.

Anyone else has seen this issue and is there any other solution without having to upgrade to 10.8? I am perfectly fine with NOT using iCloud if that is what I have to do. I just want the manual sync to BB to work with iCal.

Is there a way to "reset" the Sync Server software to its original state?

Any help/ideas would be appreciated.

MacBook Air, Mac OS X (10.7.4)

Posted on Aug 2, 2012 4:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 3, 2012 8:08 AM

Since I don't have any definitive confirmation from Apple or BlackBerry on whether Mountain Lion will fix this or not, I simply deleted iCloud from my Mac and now everything syncs properly.

1 reply

ical not syncing with Blackberry Curve when using iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.