Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Best UK iPad 3 case supplier w/Bluetooth v3 rechargeable keyboard that uses standard Apple USB-30 pin connector to charge

Hi

I know this has been the subject of some debate but I am getting a new iPad 3rd Gen today so have been researching iPad 3 cases w/keyboard over the last 3 days and I cannot seem to find a UK dealer / distributor for a (White pref.) iPad 3 case with an integrated bluetooth v3 rechargeable keyboard that DOESNT use micro USB to charge but DOES use the standard Apple 30-pin to USB cable. Is anyone using such a specific thing or know of anyone who makes such a thing and is UK based. Or someone that ships to the UK? I feel something like this shouldnt be expensive (i.e. >£75/$110)

Thank you

Jason

iPad 3-OTHER

Posted on Aug 2, 2012 4:11 AM

There are no replies.

Best UK iPad 3 case supplier w/Bluetooth v3 rechargeable keyboard that uses standard Apple USB-30 pin connector to charge

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.