Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bluetooth iPod Classic 7th Gen. (Video)

Ok, I've been a iPod Classic User for 3 years now. I recently bought a pair of Beats By Dre Wireless Headphones (Haven't got them yet) and I also purchased a Sony Bluetooth Wireless Transmitter for iPod. My idea is to pump my beats with my Classic. Has any of you guys tried this combo yet?

iPod classic 160GB (Late 2009)

Posted on Aug 2, 2012 5:52 PM

3 replies

Aug 3, 2012 9:07 AM in response to jskiifreeze94

Hi,

I personally haven't tried this combo, however, as an audiophile I can advise you that Bluetooth Bandwidth is low, and although the Beats are of higher quality than standard Apple earphones, the quality of the audio will be lower than playing direct from the iPod as it is having to be streamed. Saying that, if you're tracks aren't of high quality or you'd rather have the Bluetooth convenience, then go wild! 🙂

Dec 29, 2013 4:35 PM in response to Leetch2

Yes the Sony Bluetooth transmitter still works perfectly with my iPod Classic. I've even added a couple of Bluetooth speakers throughout my home and the transmitter works great. It has a pretty impressive range also (about 300 ft) The post about the sound quality within this discussion is not all that important because I'm always satisfied with the audio quality I get from my wireless headphones. And the out put is good for my Bluetooth speakers as we'll.

Bluetooth iPod Classic 7th Gen. (Video)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.