Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to change apple id on iphone

I have an apple ID on my Mac associated with a yahoo account and an older one on my iphone associated with a yahoo account.

How do I change the one on my iphone to match the one I have on my Mac?

Posted on Aug 2, 2012 8:40 PM

14 replies

Sep 25, 2012 5:17 AM in response to joop84

I have only one Apple-ID ... it is my email-adress ... -----@--------.com

It says so in Settings iCloud, in App Store etc. But when I try to update my apps, it asks for the password to my ID and shows my email adress as -----@--------.comm ...... with 2 m's at the end ... why is that and where do I correct that?

This is both on iPhone and iPad.

Thanks

Frederikke

Oct 21, 2012 11:09 AM in response to 067971

I have the very same problem - now when I bought iPhone5 my old account id keeps coming back. I have not used it for 3 years, I have updated my apple id in the settings and I have logged out from AppStore several times + logged in with my new account and still it does not work. It worked fine in my old Phone. But now, whenever I try to download something, the store asks for password for the old account. I can not understand where the phone gets the old id, since at the settings there's my new account id and even the store says I'm logged in with my new account. But downloading does not succeed.

How to change apple id on iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.