Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i transfer dvds onto itunes?

Hi All, bought some dvd's , they're american and i live in london, and I'd like to know how i can save them as files ( maybe onto itunes ) i can play on my ipad

and imac.

Please advise .

Cheers

Curtis.dw

Posted on Aug 3, 2012 2:53 AM

6 replies

Aug 3, 2012 10:48 AM in response to varjak paw

varjak paw wrote:

That may be true - though the latest information I can find indicated that this was still under consideration in the UK - but these forums being based in the US, US law prevails. And in any case, Apple has explictly disallowed discussions regarding DVD ripping.

Exactly so. See my original reply in this thread.

I was just providing an example of an alternative attitude to the one that prevails in the US, as the OP lives in the UK.

Aug 3, 2012 2:43 PM in response to CURTIS.DW

try this A in finder > USER > open the MOVIE folder there should be a MOVIE folder or create a new foler, if you want, name it, open it, it drag the movie from the desktop into the folder B I Tunes open it > MOVIES (top left side) >click FILES > IMPORT (to make it easy leave the movie on your desktop) with that new screen > DESKTOP > select the movie > DONE

how do i transfer dvds onto itunes?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.