Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why haven't my songs downloaded completely?

About a week ago I purchased an album from my iPhone, it all worked, played perfectly. A few days ago I synced it to my computer and the new album downloaded automatically as I expected it to. Unfortunately when I try to listen to it (specifially the last song, I haven't noticed any other occurences) it gets to about 3 minutes out of the entire 13 minute song and stops, or rather repeats since I have repeat item. I think it may have had something to do with my internet shorting out during the download but it's all the way at the end of the album and wasn't downloading at the time. Is there any way to restore or get the full song?

iTunes-OTHER, Windows 7

Posted on Aug 3, 2012 4:27 AM

1 reply

Aug 3, 2012 7:17 AM in response to TheGuyFrmLstNit

Assuming you are in a region where you are allowed to redownload your past music purchases, delete the corrupt tracks from your iTunes library, close and then reopen iTunes, go to the iTunes Store home page, click the Purchased link from the Quick Links section in the right-hand column, then select Music and Not on this computer. You should find download links for your tracks there.

While downloading select Downloads in the left-hand column and make sure Allow Simultaneous Downloads is unticked.

If the problem persists, or that facility is not yet available in your region, contact the iTunes Store support staff through the "Report a problem" links in your account history, or via Contact Support.

See also:

HT5085 - iTunes in the Cloud and iTunes Match Availability

HT2519 - Downloading past purchases from the App Store, iBookstore, and iTunes Store

tt2

Why haven't my songs downloaded completely?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.