Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

There was a problem downloading the software for the iphone "moh" The Network connection timed out.

Hi

I am trying to restore my iphone 4 iOS 5.1.1 uding itunes the latest version update. but always I am disconnected in the mid of the process sometimes an getting the message :

There was a problem downloading the software for the iphone "moh" The Network connection timed out.

make sure your network setting are correct and your network connection is active or try again later.

I have Internet speed of 12MB. and have changed different USB cables and laptop with Intel Core i5 .

Is there any one has any idea???

iPhone 4, iOS 5.1.1

Posted on Aug 3, 2012 6:35 AM

2 replies

Aug 3, 2012 9:13 AM in response to azhajouj

i tried itunes in different computers and itunes recently installed .

the issue that the restore never completed always freeze in the middle and giving the above note.

make sure your network setting are correct and your network connection is active or try again later.

Is there a way to refresh the restoring update in itunes ???

in case they proxy or Antivirus issue it suppose not not to start the restoring process at all Is not ???

but in my case always start as normal then freez ........

any other suggestion

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.